Global Pea Starch Market
The global pea starch market is projected to rise by USD 65.0 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.4 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global pea starch market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pea starch industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, application, and region. The global market for pea starch can be segmented by source: organic, conventional. The conventional segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Pea starch market is further segmented by application: food and beverages, animal feeds, personal care, other. Among these, the food and beverages segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on region, the pea starch market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By source: organic, conventional
By application: food and beverages, animal feeds, personal care, other
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global pea starch market with some of the key players being AGT Food and Ingredients Inc., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A., Groupe Emsland, Ingredion Incorporated, Meelunie BV, Roquette Frères, Shandong Jianyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Shandong Jianyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd., The Scoular Company, Yantai Oriental Protein Technology Co., Ltd., Yantai Shuangta Food Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pea starch market.
– To classify and forecast the global pea starch market based on source, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global pea starch market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pea starch market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pea starch market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global pea starch market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Pea Starch Market - Report Scope
AGT Food and Ingredients Inc., Cosucra Groupe Warcoing S.A., Groupe Emsland, Ingredion Incorporated, Meelunie BV, Roquette Frères, Shandong Jianyuan Bioengineering Co. Ltd., Shandong Jianyuan Bioengineering Co. Ltd., The Scoular Company, Yantai Oriental Protein Technology Co. Ltd., Yantai Shuangta Food Co. Ltd.
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029