No products in the cart.
Global Parenteral Nutrition Market
Global parenteral nutrition market by type (carbohydrates, parenteral lipid emulsion, single dose amino acid solution, trace elements, vitamins & minerals), by consumer (adults, children and newbowns), by end user (hospitals & clinics, long term conditions care, home care), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Parenteral nutrition is the feeding of nutritional products to a person intravenously, bypassing the usual process of eating and digestion. The products provide liquid nutrients, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. Some people use parenteral nutrition to supplement feeding through a tube placed into the stomach or small bowel (enteral nutrition), and others use it by itself. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global parenteral nutrition market will total USD 7,302 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 4.1 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global parenteral nutrition market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the parenteral nutrition industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, consumer, end user, and region. The global market for parenteral nutrition can be segmented by type: carbohydrates, parenteral lipid emulsion, single dose amino acid solution, trace elements, vitamins & minerals. Parenteral nutrition market is further segmented by consumer: adults, children and newbowns. Based on end user, the parenteral nutrition market is segmented into: hospitals & clinics, long term conditions care, home care. On the basis of region, the parenteral nutrition market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– parenteral lipid emulsion
– single dose amino acid solution
– trace elements
– vitamins & minerals
– children and newbowns
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– long term conditions care
– home care
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Parenteral Nutrition Market, including Allergan plc, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, Grifols, S.A., Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., ICU Medical, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global parenteral nutrition market.
– To classify and forecast the global parenteral nutrition market based on type, consumer, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global parenteral nutrition market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global parenteral nutrition market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global parenteral nutrition market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global parenteral nutrition market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!