Global Pain Management Market
Global pain management market by product (devices, drugs), by application (cancer pain, dental pain, fibromyalgia, general pain, HIV/AIDS pain, migraines, neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, surgical pain, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global pain management market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.3% with an incremental growth of USD 38 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global pain management market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the pain management industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for pain management can be segmented by product: devices, drugs. The drugs segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global pain management market. Pain management market is further segmented by application: cancer pain, dental pain, fibromyalgia, general pain, HIV/AIDS pain, migraines, neuropathic pain, musculoskeletal pain, surgical pain, others. The musculoskeletal pain segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the pain management market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the pain management market.
– cancer pain
– dental pain
– general pain
– HIV/AIDS pain
– neuropathic pain
– musculoskeletal pain
– surgical pain
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The devices market is further segmented into electrotherapy/muscle stimulation, spine stimulators, others. The spine stimulators segment held the largest share of the global pain management market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, the drugs market has been categorized into anesthetics, antimigraine agents, CNS treatments, medical cannabis, narcotic analgesics, non-narcotic analgesics, others. In 2021, the non-narcotic analgesics segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the pain management market.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global pain management market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Aphria Inc., Baxter International Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., Canopy Growth Corporation, Cronos Group, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Eli Lilly Company, Fresenius Kabi AG, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), GW Pharmaceuticals plc, Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, Merck & Co., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global pain management market.
– To classify and forecast the global pain management market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global pain management market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global pain management market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global pain management market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global pain management market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.