The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Oxygenators Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global oxygenators market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 123 million, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 7.1% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global oxygenators market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the oxygenators industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, application, end user, and region. The global market for oxygenators can be segmented by product: membrane oxygenator, bubble oxygenator. The membrane oxygenator segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Oxygenators market is further segmented by type: adults, pediatrics. Based on application, the oxygenators market is segmented into: respiratory, cardiac, extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (ECPR), others. The respiratory segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of end user, the oxygenators market also can be divided into: hospitals, clinics, ambulatory care centers. According to the research, the hospitals segment had the largest share in the global oxygenators market. Oxygenators market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– membrane oxygenator
– bubble oxygenator
– extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (ECPR)
By end user:
– ambulatory care centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global oxygenators market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Getinge AB, Livanova plc, Medtronic plc, Nipro Corp., Terumo Corp., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global oxygenators market.
– To classify and forecast the global oxygenators market based on product, type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global oxygenators market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global oxygenators market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global oxygenators market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global oxygenators market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Oxygenators Market - Report Scope
Getinge AB, Livanova plc, Medtronic plc, Nipro Corp., Terumo Corp.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…