No products in the cart.
Global Outpatient Surgical Procedures Market
Global outpatient surgical procedures market by surgery type (cardiovascular, cosmetic, ENT and dental, gastrointestinal, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic, urology and ophthalmology, others), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospital outpatient departments (HOPDs), others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Outpatient surgery, also called same-day, ambulatory, or office-based surgery, provides patients with the convenience and comfort of recovering at home, and can cost less. Outpatient surgeries can take a few minutes or a few hours, and most are not for medical emergencies. A typical outpatient surgery might be a simple mole removal, a hernia repair, or a knee replacement. The global outpatient surgical procedures market is anticipated to increase by USD 149 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 6.8 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global outpatient surgical procedures market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the outpatient surgical procedures industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the surgery type, end user, and region. The global market for outpatient surgical procedures can be segmented by surgery type: cardiovascular, cosmetic, ENT and dental, gastrointestinal, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedic, urology and ophthalmology, others. The orthopedic segment was the largest contributor to the global outpatient surgical procedures market in 2021. Outpatient surgical procedures market is further segmented by end user: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), hospital outpatient departments (HOPDs), others. According to the research, the HOPDs segment had the largest share in the global outpatient surgical procedures market. Based on region, the outpatient surgical procedures market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By surgery type:
– ENT and dental
– obstetrics and gynecology
– urology and ophthalmology
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– hospital outpatient departments (HOPDs)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Charite–Universitaetsmedizin Berlin, Cleveland Clinic, Samsung Medical Center (SMC), Singapore General Hospital (SGH) Pte Ltd, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, The Johns Hopkins Hospital, The Mayo Clinic, The University of Tokyo Hospital, Toronto General Hospital (TGH), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global outpatient surgical procedures market.
– To classify and forecast the global outpatient surgical procedures market based on surgery type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global outpatient surgical procedures market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global outpatient surgical procedures market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global outpatient surgical procedures market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global outpatient surgical procedures market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!