No products in the cart.
Global OTC Braces & Supports Market
Global otc braces & supports market by product (knee braces and support, foot walkers and orthoses, back hip and spine braces and support, shoulder braces and support, elbow braces and support, hand and wrist braces and support, facial braces and support, neck and cervical braces and support), by type (soft & elastic braces and support, hard braces and support, hinged braces and support), by application (ligament injury, preventive care, osteoarthritis, compression therapy, others), by end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Orthopedic braces and supports are medical devices designed to address musculoskeletal issues. They are used to properly align, correct the position, support, stabilize, and protect certain parts of the body as they heal from injury or trauma. The global otc braces & supports market is anticipated to increase by USD 257 million till 2027 at an average annual growth of 5.2 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global otc braces & supports market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the otc braces & supports industry.
The otc braces & supports market is segmented on the basis of product, type, application, end user, and end user. The otc braces & supports market is segmented as below:
– knee braces and support
– foot walkers and orthoses
– back hip and spine braces and support
– shoulder braces and support
– elbow braces and support
– hand and wrist braces and support
– facial braces and support
– neck and cervical braces and support
– soft & elastic braces and support
– hard braces and support
– hinged braces and support
– ligament injury
– preventive care
– compression therapy
By end user:
– end user
– ambulatory surgical centers
– specialty clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Bauerfeind AG, Bird & Cronin LLC (Dynatronics Corporation), Deroyal Industries, Inc., DJO Finance, LLC, Orthofix Medical Inc., Ottobock SE & Co KGaA, The 3M Company, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global otc braces & supports market.
– To classify and forecast the global otc braces & supports market based on product, type, application, end user, and end user.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global otc braces & supports market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global otc braces & supports market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global otc braces & supports market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global otc braces & supports market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!