Global Orthodontics Market
Global orthodontics market by product (fixed devices, removable devices), by end user (hospitals, specialty clinics, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global orthodontics market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.8% with an incremental growth of USD 8 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global orthodontics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the orthodontics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for orthodontics can be segmented by product: fixed devices, removable devices. Globally, the fixed devices segment made up the largest share of the orthodontics market. Orthodontics market is further segmented by end user: hospitals, specialty clinics, others. Based on region, the orthodontics market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global orthodontics market.
– fixed devices
– removable devices
By end user:
– specialty clinics
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The fixed devices market is further segmented into braces (metal wired braces, ceramic wired braces, lingual braces, and other metal braces), maintainers, others. The braces segment was the largest contributor to the global orthodontics market in 2021. Furthermore, the removable devices market has been categorized into aligners, headgear, lip and cheek bumpers, palatal expanders, retainers, splints. The aligners segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global orthodontics market.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading orthodontics market vendors that include 3M Company, Align Technology, Inc., Dentsply Sirona, Inc., Henry Schein, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global orthodontics market.
– To classify and forecast the global orthodontics market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global orthodontics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global orthodontics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global orthodontics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global orthodontics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Orthodontics Market