The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Oral Thin Film Market
The global oral thin film market size is projected to grow by USD 1.5 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.2 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global oral thin film market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the oral thin film industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, disease indication, distribution channel, and region. The global market for oral thin film can be segmented by product: sublingual film, fast dissolving dental and buccal film. The sublingual film segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Oral thin film market is further segmented by disease indication: Schizophrenia, migraine, opioid dependence, nausea and vomiting, others. Among these, the Schizophrenia segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on distribution channel, the oral thin film market is segmented into: hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, others. The hospital pharmacy segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the oral thin film market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Europe had the largest share in the global oral thin film market.
By product: sublingual film, fast dissolving dental and buccal film
By disease indication: Schizophrenia, migraine, opioid dependence, nausea and vomiting, others
By distribution channel: hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global oral thin film market with some of the key players being Aquestive Therapeutics Inc., CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp., IntelGenx Technologies Corporation, LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG, Mylan N.V., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., ZIM Laboratories Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global oral thin film market.
– To classify and forecast the global oral thin film market based on product, disease indication, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global oral thin film market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global oral thin film market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global oral thin film market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global oral thin film market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Oral Thin Film Market - Report Scope
Aquestive Therapeutics Inc., CURE Pharmaceutical Holding Corp., IntelGenx Technologies Corporation, LTS Lohmann Therapie-Systeme AG, Mylan N.V., Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., ZIM Laboratories Limited
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…