Global Onshore Wind Turbine Market
Global onshore wind turbine market by size (90 meters and less, 91 to 124 meters, 125 and up), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), industry snapshot, 2022-2028
The global onshore wind turbine market is anticipated to increase by USD 8 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 4.6 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the size, and region. The global market data on onshore wind turbine can be segmented by size: 90 meters and less, 91 to 124 meters, 125 and up. The 91 to 124 meters segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Onshore wind turbine market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe held the largest share of the global onshore wind turbine market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players GE Renewable Energy, Nordex SE, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy S.A., Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the Global Onshore Wind Turbine Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Onshore Wind Turbine Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.