According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Online Sports Betting Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global online sports betting market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 26 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 11.7% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global online sports betting market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the online sports betting industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the sports type, type, and region. The global market for online sports betting can be segmented by sports type: baseball, basketball, cricket, football, hockey, horse racing, racing (car), others. Online sports betting market is further segmented by type: line-in-play, fixed old betting, daily fantasy, e-sports, exchange betting, spread betting, others. Based on region, the online sports betting market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By sports type:
– horse racing
– racing (car)
– fixed old betting
– daily fantasy
– exchange betting
– spread betting
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading online sports betting market vendors that include 1X Corp N.V., 888 Holdings PLC, Bet365 Group Ltd., Betsson AB, Caesars Entertainment, Inc., DraftKings Inc., Entain plc (previously GVC Holdings PLC), Flutter Entertainment plc, Kindred Group plc, LeoVegas AB, Lotto Direct Limited, MGM Resorts International (MGM), SGHC Limited, Sportpesa Global Holdings Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global online sports betting market.
– To classify and forecast the global online sports betting market based on sports type, type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global online sports betting market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global online sports betting market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global online sports betting market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global online sports betting market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Online Sports Betting Market - Report Scope
1X Corp N.V., 888 Holdings PLC, Bet365 Group Ltd., Betsson AB, Caesars Entertainment Inc., DraftKings Inc., Entain plc (previously GVC Holdings PLC), Flutter Entertainment plc, Kindred Group plc, LeoVegas AB, Lotto Direct Limited, MGM Resorts International (MGM), SGHC Limited, Sportpesa Global Holdings Limited
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…