The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Omega-3 Supplements Market
Omega-3 fatty acids are an important part of a person’s nutrition and contribute to the basic health of all cells in the body. The potential benefits of omega-3 include the following: protect eye health, reduce inflammation, improve heart health, boost infant brain health, help autoimmune diseases, protect against Alzheimer’s disease, etc. The global omega-3 supplements market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 35,868 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 5.7% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global omega-3 supplements market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the omega-3 supplements industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, source, distribution channel, and region. The global market for omega-3 supplements can be segmented by product: capsules, soft gels, others. Omega-3 supplements market is further segmented by source: fish oil, krill oil, algae oil, others. Based on distribution channel, the omega-3 supplements market is segmented into: online, offline. On the basis of region, the omega-3 supplements market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– soft gels
– fish oil
– krill oil
– algae oil
By distribution channel:
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global omega-3 supplements market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Amway Corporation, Carlson Laboratories, Inc., Church & Dwight, Inc., Epion Brands, LLC, i-Health Inc. (DSM Nutritional Products), Laboratoires Arkopharma SAS, Natrol, LLC., Nordic Naturals, Inc., NOW Health Group, Inc., Pharma Nord B.V., Pharmavite LLC, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc., Quten Research Institute, LLC, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, The Bountiful Company, VAYA Pharma, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global omega-3 supplements market.
– To classify and forecast the global omega-3 supplements market based on product, source, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global omega-3 supplements market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global omega-3 supplements market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global omega-3 supplements market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global omega-3 supplements market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Omega-3 Supplements Market - Report Scope
Amway Corporation, Carlson Laboratories Inc., Church & Dwight Inc., Epion Brands LLC, i-Health Inc. (DSM Nutritional Products), Laboratoires Arkopharma SAS, Natrol LLC., Nordic Naturals Inc., NOW Health Group Inc., Pharma Nord B.V., Pharmavite LLC, Prestige Consumer Healthcare Inc., Quten Research Institute LLC, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, The Bountiful Company, VAYA Pharma Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…