The global hydroquinone market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Hydroquinone, also known as 1,4-benzenediol, is an aromatic…
Global ODB-2 Market
ODB-2 or 2-anilino-6-dibutylamino-3-methylfluoran, is an organic compound with the formula C35H36N2O3. It is mainly used as a thermal paper coupler for the paper industry to produce thermal paper. The global ODB-2 market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.2 percent across the forecast period of 2022 – 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global ODB-2 Market Report.
This industry report offers market estimates of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market data on ODB-2 can be segmented by application: labels, lottery, POS receipts, others. ODB-2 market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, Asia Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
The data-centric report focuses on market trends, status and outlook for segments. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies, the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Why buy this report?
– Get a detailed picture of the Global ODB-2 Market
– Identify segments/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global ODB-2 Market
– Understand the competitive environment, the market’s leading players
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global ODB-2 Market - Report Scope
Connect Wilson (Penglai) Chemie Co. Ltd. (Connect Chemicals GmbH), Hebei Jianxin Chemical Co. Ltd., Sadhana Nitro Chem Ltd. (SNCL), Shouguang Fukang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Yamada Chemical Co. Ltd., Yamamoto Chemicals Inc.