Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market
Global nuclear imaging equipment market by product type (SPECT scanners, hybrid PET, planar scintigraphy), by application (cardiology, neurology, oncology, others), by end user (diagnostic centers, hospitals, research centers), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global nuclear imaging equipment market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 4,780 million, registering a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global nuclear imaging equipment market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the nuclear imaging equipment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, application, end user, and region. The global market for nuclear imaging equipment can be segmented by product type: SPECT scanners, hybrid PET, planar scintigraphy. According to the research, the SPECT scanners segment had the largest share in the global nuclear imaging equipment market. Nuclear imaging equipment market is further segmented by application: cardiology, neurology, oncology, others. In 2021, the cardiology segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the nuclear imaging equipment market. Based on end user, the nuclear imaging equipment market is segmented into: diagnostic centers, hospitals, research centers. Among these, the diagnostic centers segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the nuclear imaging equipment market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product type:
– SPECT scanners
– hybrid PET
– planar scintigraphy
By end user:
– diagnostic centers
– research centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, including Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Digirad Corporation, GE HealthCare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Lantheus Holdings, Inc., Mediso Ltd., Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global nuclear imaging equipment market.
– To classify and forecast the global nuclear imaging equipment market based on product type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global nuclear imaging equipment market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global nuclear imaging equipment market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global nuclear imaging equipment market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global nuclear imaging equipment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.