Global Nondestructive Testing Market
Global nondestructive testing (NDT) market by component (NDT equipment, NDT services), by technique (condition monitoring, integrity examination, surface examination, volumetric examination, others), by application (aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, infrastructure, oil and gas, power generation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global nondestructive testing sector is expected to rise by USD 16 billion with a CAGR of 8.7% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global nondestructive testing market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the nondestructive testing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, technique, application, and region. The global market for nondestructive testing can be segmented by component: NDT equipment, NDT services. Globally, the NDT equipment segment made up the largest share of the nondestructive testing market. Nondestructive testing market is further segmented by technique: condition monitoring, integrity examination, surface examination, volumetric examination, others. Based on application, the nondestructive testing market is segmented into: aerospace and defense, automotive and transportation, infrastructure, oil and gas, power generation, others. According to the research, the oil and gas segment had the largest share in the global nondestructive testing market. On the basis of region, the nondestructive testing market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– NDT equipment
– NDT services
– condition monitoring
– integrity examination
– surface examination
– volumetric examination
– aerospace and defense
– automotive and transportation
– oil and gas
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The NDT equipment market is further segmented into acoustic emission testing (AET), eddy-current testing (ECT), IR thermography testing (IRT), liquid penetrant inspection (LPI), magnetic particle inspection (MPI), radiographic testing (RT), ultrasonic testing (UT), visual inspection (VI), others. The ultrasonic testing (UT) segment was the largest contributor to the global nondestructive testing market in 2021. Furthermore, the NDT services market has been categorized into equipment calibration services, equipment rental services, inspection services, training services, others. The inspection services segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global nondestructive testing market.
The global nondestructive testing market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including American Science and Engineering Inc., Bruker AXS., Comet Holding AG, Eddify Inc., Fluke Corporation, General Electric Company (GE), Mikron Infrared Inc., Nordson Corporation, Olympus Corporation, Smiths Group plc, Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Zetec Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global nondestructive testing market.
– To classify and forecast the global nondestructive testing market based on component, technique, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global nondestructive testing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global nondestructive testing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global nondestructive testing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global nondestructive testing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Nondestructive Testing Market