No products in the cart.
Global Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Market
Global non-invasive fat reduction market by technology (cryolipolysis, ultrasound, low level lasers, others), by end user (hospitals, stand alone practices, multispecialty clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Areas of unwanted, diet- and exercise-resistant fat are a common concern for many cosmetic surgery patients. In recent years, nonsurgical or minimally invasive fat reduction procedures have been gaining popularity. These body contouring treatments typically do not require an incision or anesthesia, and they often come with less downtime. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global non-invasive fat reduction market size is expected to increase from USD 1,244 million in 2021 to USD 3,453 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 15.7% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global non-invasive fat reduction market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the non-invasive fat reduction industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, end user, and region. The global market for non-invasive fat reduction can be segmented by technology: cryolipolysis, ultrasound, low level lasers, others. Non-invasive fat reduction market is further segmented by end user: hospitals, stand alone practices, multispecialty clinics, others. Based on region, the non-invasive fat reduction market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– low level lasers
By end user:
– stand alone practices
– multispecialty clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Alma Lasers GMBH, BTL Medical Technologies s.r.o., Candela Corporation, Cutera, Inc., Cynosure, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Solta Medical, Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Venus Concept Inc., Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc. (AbbVie Inc.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global non-invasive fat reduction market.
– To classify and forecast the global non-invasive fat reduction market based on technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global non-invasive fat reduction market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global non-invasive fat reduction market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global non-invasive fat reduction market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global non-invasive fat reduction market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!