Global Non-contact Infrared Thermometers Market
Global non-contact infrared thermometers market by product (forehead thermometers, in-ear thermometers, multi-function thermometers), by application (medical thermometers, veterinary thermometers), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
An infrared thermometer infers temperature by measuring the thermal radiation that an object emits. This means that temperatures can be measured at a distance, without having to be in direct contact with the object. This is not only ideal for measuring the temperature of difficult to reach areas, but also means that accurate measurements can be taken of moving parts, or of objects in controlled atmospheres. The global non-contact infrared thermometers market is likely to register a CAGR of over 9.1% with an incremental growth of USD 460 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global non-contact infrared thermometers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the non-contact infrared thermometers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for non-contact infrared thermometers can be segmented by product: forehead thermometers, in-ear thermometers, multi-function thermometers. Globally, the forehead thermometers segment made up the largest share of the non-contact infrared thermometers market. Non-contact infrared thermometers market is further segmented by application: medical thermometers, veterinary thermometers. The medical thermometers segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the non-contact infrared thermometers market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– forehead thermometers
– in-ear thermometers
– multi-function thermometers
– medical thermometers
– veterinary thermometers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The medical thermometer market is further segmented into adult, kids. The adult segment was the largest contributor to the global non-contact infrared thermometers market in 2021.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading non-contact infrared thermometers market vendors that include A&D Company, Limited, American Diagnostic Corporation, BPL Medical Technologies Private Limited, Braun GmbH, Briggs Healthcare, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., Exergen Corporation, Geratherm Medical AG, Guangzhou Berrcom Medical Device Co., Ltd., Haier Group Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., Jiangsu Yuyue Medical Equipment & Supply Co., Ltd. (Yuwell), Microlife Corporation, Omron Corporation, paul hartmann ag, Radiant Innovation Inc., Terumo Corporation, Thermomedics Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global non-contact infrared thermometers market.
– To classify and forecast the global non-contact infrared thermometers market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global non-contact infrared thermometers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global non-contact infrared thermometers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global non-contact infrared thermometers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global non-contact infrared thermometers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.