Both NIR and Raman spectroscopy are non-destructive techniques that do not require sample preparation, making them useful tools for analyzing a wide range of samples. NIR spectroscopy is better suited for analyzing the chemical composition of samples, while Raman spectroscopy is better suited for identifying the molecular structure of samples. According to the latest estimates, the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 1.3 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 11.77% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global NIR and raman spectroscopy market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for NIR and raman spectroscopy can be segmented by product: near-infrared spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy. Globally, the near-infrared spectroscopy segment made up the largest share of the NIR and raman spectroscopy market. NIR and raman spectroscopy market is further segmented by application: pharmaceutical, biotechnology & biopharmaceutical, food and beverages, environment, academic research, others. The pharmaceutical segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the NIR and raman spectroscopy market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market.
The near-infrared spectroscopy market is further segmented into scanning, Fourier-transform, filter or AOTF. The Fourier-transform segment was the largest contributor to the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market in 2022. Furthermore, the Raman spectroscopy market has been categorized into micro-Raman spectroscopy, probe-based Raman spectroscopy, FT-Raman spectroscopy, others. The probe-based Raman spectroscopy segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market.
By product: near-infrared spectroscopy, Raman spectroscopy
By application: pharmaceutical, biotechnology & biopharmaceutical, food and beverages, environment, academic research, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading NIR and raman spectroscopy market vendors that include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Bruker Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Merck KGaA, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market.
• To classify and forecast the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market based on product, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global NIR and raman spectroscopy market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.