Nickel chromium alloys are a group of alloys that are composed of nickel, chromium, and some other elements. These alloys are known for their excellent corrosion resistance, high-temperature strength, and good mechanical properties. They are commonly used in a range of applications that require high-temperature strength and corrosion resistance, such as in gas turbine engines, chemical processing equipment, and heat exchangers. The properties of nickel chromium alloys are determined by the ratio of nickel to chromium. The high percentage of nickel in the alloy enhances its resistance to high-temperature oxidation, while the chromium content improves its resistance to corrosion. Other elements such as iron, molybdenum, and cobalt may also be added to enhance specific properties of the alloy. According to the latest research, the global nickel chromium alloys market is poised to grow by USD 2.4 billion during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 4.81% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global nickel chromium alloys market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the alloys type, application, and region. The global market for nickel chromium alloys can be segmented by alloys type: iron-nickel-chromium, stainless steels, copper-nickel, nickel-chromium. The stainless steels segment held the largest share of the global nickel chromium alloys market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Nickel chromium alloys market is further segmented by application: automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical, others. Globally, the automotive segment made up the largest share of the nickel chromium alloys market. Based on region, the nickel chromium alloys market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global nickel chromium alloys market in 2022.
By alloys type: iron-nickel-chromium, stainless steels, copper-nickel, nickel-chromium
By application: automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global nickel chromium alloys market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Sandvik AB, Haynes International, Inc., HC Starck Ltd., AMETEK Inc., Precision Castparts Corp., Special Metals Corporation, Carpenter Technology Corporation, VDM Metals GmbH, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global nickel chromium alloys market.
• To classify and forecast the global nickel chromium alloys market based on alloys type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global nickel chromium alloys market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global nickel chromium alloys market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global nickel chromium alloys market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global nickel chromium alloys market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.