Global Nickel Carbonate Market
Nickel carbonate is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula NiCO3. It is a light green crystalline solid that occurs naturally as the mineral zaratite, but it can also be synthesized artificially. Nickel carbonate has several applications in various industries, including the manufacturing of batteries, ceramics, and pigments. The global nickel carbonate market size is projected to grow by USD 67.9 million from 2023 to 2029, registering a CAGR of 4.98 percent, according to the latest market data.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global nickel carbonate market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for nickel carbonate can be segmented by application: ceramic pigments, catalysts, electroplating, corrosion protective coatings, others. According to the research, the corrosion protective coatings segment had the largest share in the global nickel carbonate market. Nickel carbonate market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the nickel carbonate market.
By application: ceramic pigments, catalysts, electroplating, corrosion protective coatings, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Nickel Carbonate Market, including Umicore N.V., Vale S.A., Chung Hwa Chemical Industrial Works, Ltd., Hunan Jin Yuan New Material Limited, Palm Commodities International, Inc., Fairsky Industrial Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global nickel carbonate market.
• To classify and forecast the global nickel carbonate market based on application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global nickel carbonate market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global nickel carbonate market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global nickel carbonate market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global nickel carbonate market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Nickel Carbonate Market - Report Scope
Umicore N.V., Vale S.A., Chung Hwa Chemical Industrial Works Ltd., Hunan Jin Yuan New Material Limited, Palm Commodities International Inc., Fairsky Industrial Co. Ltd.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…