Global Next-Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market
Cancer ranks as a leading cause of death and an important barrier to increasing life expectancy in every country of the world. Cancer’s rising prominence as a leading cause of death partly reflects marked declines in mortality rates of stroke and coronary heart disease, relative to cancer, in many countries. Next-generation cancer diagnostics aim to promote prevention and early detection of cancer. Garnering a CAGR of 18.9% from 2022 to 2028, the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market is projected to reach worth of USD 19,777 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global next-generation cancer diagnostics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the next-generation cancer diagnostics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, and region. The global market for next-generation cancer diagnostics can be segmented by technology: polymerase chain reaction (PCR), next-generation sequencing (NGS), others. The PCR segment held the largest share of the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Next-generation cancer diagnostics market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
– next-generation sequencing (NGS)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading next-generation cancer diagnostics market vendors that include Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Inc., BGI Group, Danaher Corporation, Exact Sciences Corp. (Genomic Health, Inc.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hologic, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Myriad Genetics, Inc., OPKO Health, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market.
– To classify and forecast the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market based on technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global next-generation cancer diagnostics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Next-Generation Cancer Diagnostics Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies Inc., BGI Group, Danaher Corporation, Exact Sciences Corp. (Genomic Health Inc.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Hologic Inc., Illumina Inc., Myriad Genetics Inc., OPKO Health Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.