The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Neovaginal Surgery Market
The global neovaginal surgery market was estimated at USD 1,130 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 1,407 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 3.2% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global neovaginal surgery market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the neovaginal surgery industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, treatment type, and region. The global market for neovaginal surgery can be segmented by product: dilator, vaginal stent, laparoscopic neovaginal surgeries kit. Neovaginal surgery market is further segmented by treatment type: vaginal agenesis treatment surgery, vaginal atresia treatment surgery, sex reassignment surgery. According to the research, the sex reassignment surgery segment had the largest share in the global neovaginal surgery market. Based on region, the neovaginal surgery market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
The vaginal atresia treatment surgery market is further segmented into mcindoe technique, vecchietti technique. The vecchietti technique segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global neovaginal surgery market.
By product: dilator, vaginal stent, laparoscopic neovaginal surgeries kit
By treatment type: vaginal agenesis treatment surgery, vaginal atresia treatment surgery, sex reassignment surgery
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Bioteque America, Inc., CooperSurgical, Inc., Karl Storz SE & Co KG, KESSEL medintim GmbH, Marina Medical, Inc., Soul Source Therapeutic Devices, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global neovaginal surgery market.
– To classify and forecast the global neovaginal surgery market based on product, treatment type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global neovaginal surgery market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global neovaginal surgery market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global neovaginal surgery market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global neovaginal surgery market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Neovaginal Surgery Market - Report Scope
Bioteque America Inc., CooperSurgical Inc., Karl Storz SE & Co KG, KESSEL medintim GmbH, Marina Medical Inc., Soul Source Therapeutic Devices Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…