The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Natural and Organic Tampons Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global natural and organic tampons market stood at around USD 835 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 1,403 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 7.7% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global natural and organic tampons market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the natural and organic tampons industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, distribution channel, and region. The global market for natural and organic tampons can be segmented by product: radially wound pledget, rectangular/square tampon. According to the research, the radially wound pledget segment had the largest share in the global natural and organic tampons market. Natural and organic tampons market is further segmented by distribution channel: retail, online. In 2021, the retail segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the natural and organic tampons market. Based on region, the natural and organic tampons market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– radially wound pledget
– rectangular/square tampon
By distribution channel:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Natural and Organic Tampons Market, including Bodywise (UK) Ltd., BON Health Group, Maxim Hygiene Products Inc., Naturalena Brands, Organic Initiative Ltd., Seventh Generation, Inc., The Honest Company, TOM Organic Pty Ltd., TOTM Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global natural and organic tampons market.
– To classify and forecast the global natural and organic tampons market based on product, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global natural and organic tampons market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global natural and organic tampons market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global natural and organic tampons market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global natural and organic tampons market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Natural and Organic Tampons Market - Report Scope
Bodywise (UK) Ltd., BON Health Group, Maxim Hygiene Products Inc., Naturalena Brands, Organic Initiative Ltd., Seventh Generation Inc., The Honest Company, TOM Organic Pty Ltd., TOTM Limited
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…