No products in the cart.
Global Nanoparticles in Biosciences Market
Global nanoparticles in biosciences market by product (drug delivery systems, drug development and formulation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Nanoparticles can be engineered with distinctive compositions, sizes, shapes, and surface chemistries to enable novel techniques in a wide range of biological applications. The global nanoparticles in biosciences market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.7% with an incremental growth of USD 48 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global nanoparticles in biosciences market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the nanoparticles in biosciences industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for nanoparticles in biosciences can be segmented by product: drug delivery systems, drug development and formulation, others. In 2021, the drug delivery systems segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the nanoparticles in biosciences market. Nanoparticles in biosciences market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America was the largest contributor to the global nanoparticles in biosciences market in 2021.
– drug delivery systems
– drug development and formulation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Bristol Myers Squibb Company (BMS), Camurus AB, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Merck KGaA, NanoCarrier Co., Ltd., Novartis International AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global nanoparticles in biosciences market.
– To classify and forecast the global nanoparticles in biosciences market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global nanoparticles in biosciences market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global nanoparticles in biosciences market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global nanoparticles in biosciences market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global nanoparticles in biosciences market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!