Global NaaS Market
Global NaaS (Network as a Service) market by type (LAN-as-a-service, WAN-as-a-service), by end user (medical, financial, retail, telecom, industrial, transportation, public, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global NaaS market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 51.7 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 30.5% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global NaaS market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the NaaS industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for NaaS can be segmented by type: LAN-as-a-service, WAN-as-a-service. In 2021, the WAN-as-a-service segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the NaaS market. NaaS market is further segmented by end user: medical, financial, retail, telecom, industrial, transportation, public, others. The telecom segment was the largest contributor to the global NaaS market in 2021. Based on region, the NaaS market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the global NaaS market.
By type: LAN-as-a-service, WAN-as-a-service
By end user: medical, financial, retail, telecom, industrial, transportation, public, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AT&T Inc., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., GTT Communications Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, Juniper Networks Inc., Lumen Tech, Inc., NEC Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Verizon Communications Inc., VMware Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global NaaS market.
– To classify and forecast the global NaaS market based on type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global NaaS market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global NaaS market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global NaaS market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global NaaS market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.