Global Municipal Water Treatment Market
The global municipal water treatment market size is projected to grow by USD 8 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.1 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global municipal water treatment market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the municipal water treatment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, and region. The global market for municipal water treatment can be segmented by technology: filtration, advanced disinfection technology. The filtration segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global municipal water treatment market. Municipal water treatment market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– advanced disinfection technology
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The filtration technology market is further segmented into membrane bioreactor (MBR), microfiltration, nanofiltration, reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, others. The reverse osmosis segment held the largest share of the global municipal water treatment market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Furthermore, the advanced disinfection technology market has been categorized into ozone, ultraviolet, chlorination.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global municipal water treatment market with some of the key players being 3M Company, Alfa Laval AB, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Koch Industries, Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Pall Corp., Pentair plc, SUEZ Group, Toray Industries Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global municipal water treatment market.
– To classify and forecast the global municipal water treatment market based on technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global municipal water treatment market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global municipal water treatment market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global municipal water treatment market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global municipal water treatment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Municipal Water Treatment Market - Report Scope
3M Company, Alfa Laval AB, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Koch Industries Inc., Nitto Denko Corporation, Pall Corp., Pentair plc, SUEZ SA, Toray Industries Inc.
According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…