The global medical injection molded plastics market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.4 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition…
Global Multilayer Barrier Films Market
Barrier films are impervious packaging solutions, usually made up of single or multiple layers of flexible films, the material of which depends on the area of application. Barrier films have specific barrier properties with designated gas and liquid transmission rates which helps to extend the shelf-life of the goods. Barrier properties include permeability of gases (such as O2, CO2, and N2), water vapour, aroma compounds and light. Projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2022 to 2028, the global multilayer barrier films market will worth USD 22,789 million by 2028-end, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global multilayer barrier films market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the multilayer barrier films industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for multilayer barrier films can be segmented by application: beverages, food, personal care, pharmaceutical, others. The food segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Multilayer barrier films market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– personal care
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global multilayer barrier films market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Amcor plc, Berry Global, Inc., Dow Chemical Company, DuPont Teijin Films, Kuraray Co., Ltd., LINTEC Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Mondi plc, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., SKC, Inc., The Wipak Group, Toray Industries, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global multilayer barrier films market.
– To classify and forecast the global multilayer barrier films market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global multilayer barrier films market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global multilayer barrier films market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global multilayer barrier films market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global multilayer barrier films market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Multilayer Barrier Films Market - Report Scope
Amcor plc, Berry Global Inc., Dow Chemical Company, DuPont Teijin Films, Kuraray Co. Ltd., LINTEC Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Mondi plc, Reynolds Group Holdings Ltd., SKC Inc., The Wipak Group, Toray Industries Inc.