China antibiotics for multidrug-resistant gram-positive bacteria market by type (daptomycin, linezolid, teicoplanin, tigecycline), by route of administration (injectable, oral), industry snapshot, 2023-2029
Global mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market
mRNA is a long, polymeric molecule, composed of four different building blocks called nucleotides. In the last decade mRNA has progressed into a promising new class of medicine, with the potential to treat a wide variety of diseases with high unmet medical needs. The global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market is anticipated to decline by USD 34 billion till 2028 at an average annual rate of -13.6 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the mRNA vaccines & therapeutics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, disease, and region. The global market for mRNA vaccines & therapeutics can be segmented by product: mRNA vaccines, mRNA therapies. The mRNA vaccines segment was the largest contributor to the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market in 2021. MRNA vaccines & therapeutics market is further segmented by type: nucleoside-modified mRNA (modRNA), self-amplifying mRNA (saRNA), unmodified mRNA. Based on disease, the mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market is segmented into: cardiometabolic diseases (CMDs), infectious diseases, oncology, rare diseases, respiratory diseases, others. On the basis of region, the mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– mRNA vaccines
– mRNA therapies
– nucleoside-modified mRNA (modRNA)
– self-amplifying mRNA (saRNA)
– unmodified mRNA
– cardiometabolic diseases (CMDs)
– infectious diseases
– rare diseases
– respiratory diseases
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc., BioNTech SE, CureVac N.V., ethris GmbH, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Moderna, Inc., Translate Bio, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, GreenLight Biosciences, Inc., eTheRNA immunotherapies NV, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market.
– To classify and forecast the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market based on product, type, disease, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global mRNA vaccines & therapeutics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global mRNA Vaccines & Therapeutics Market - Report Scope
Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc., BioNTech SE, CureVac N.V., ethris GmbH, Daiichi Sankyo Company Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Moderna Inc., Translate Bio Inc., Johnson & Johnson, GreenLight Biosciences Inc., eTheRNA immunotherapies NV