No products in the cart.
Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market
Global monoclonal antibodies market by product (chimeric monoclonal antibodies, human monoclonal antibodies, humanized monoclonal antibodies, murine monoclonal antibodies), by manufacturing process (mammalian cell culture, microbial fermentation), by indication (cancer, autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases, others), by application (therapeutic, diagnostic, research), by end user (hospitals, research institutes, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Monoclonal antibodies are laboratory-produced molecules engineered to serve as substitute antibodies that can restore, enhance, modify or mimic the immune system’s attack on cells that aren’t wanted, such as cancer cells. Monoclonal antibodies have been approved to treat cancer, cardiovascular disease, inflammatory diseases, macular degeneration, transplant rejection, multiple sclerosis and viral infection. The global monoclonal antibodies market is expected to increase by USD 108 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Monoclonal Antibodies Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global monoclonal antibodies market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the monoclonal antibodies industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, manufacturing process, indication, application, end user, and region. The global market for monoclonal antibodies can be segmented by product: chimeric monoclonal antibodies, human monoclonal antibodies, humanized monoclonal antibodies, murine monoclonal antibodies. The human monoclonal antibodies segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global monoclonal antibodies market. Monoclonal antibodies market is further segmented by manufacturing process: mammalian cell culture, microbial fermentation. Based on indication, the monoclonal antibodies market is segmented into: cancer, autoimmune diseases, infectious diseases, inflammatory diseases, others. On the basis of application, the monoclonal antibodies market also can be divided into: therapeutic, diagnostic, research. Monoclonal antibodies market by end user is categorized into: hospitals, research institutes, others. The monoclonal antibodies market by region can be segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– chimeric monoclonal antibodies
– human monoclonal antibodies
– humanized monoclonal antibodies
– murine monoclonal antibodies
By manufacturing process:
– mammalian cell culture
– microbial fermentation
– autoimmune diseases
– infectious diseases
– inflammatory diseases
By end user:
– research institutes
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global monoclonal antibodies market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis International AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global monoclonal antibodies market.
– To classify and forecast the global monoclonal antibodies market based on product, manufacturing process, indication, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global monoclonal antibodies market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global monoclonal antibodies market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global monoclonal antibodies market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global monoclonal antibodies market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!