Global Molecular Sieves Market
Molecular sieves are used for drying gases and liquids and for separating molecules on the basis of their sizes and shapes. When two molecules are equally small and can enter the pores, separation is based on the polarity (charge separation) of the molecule, the more polar molecule being preferentially adsorbed. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global molecular sieves market stood at around USD 2,445 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 3,327 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 4.5% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global molecular sieves market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the molecular sieves industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, shape, product, end user, and region. The global market for molecular sieves can be segmented by product: 3A, 4A, 5A, 13X, zeolite Y, others. Globally, the 4A molecular sieves segment made up the largest share of the molecular sieves market. Molecular sieves market is further segmented by shape: beads, pellets, powder. The beads segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on product, the molecular sieves market is segmented into: activated carbon, clay, zeolites, others. On the basis of end user, the molecular sieves market also can be divided into: automotive, coatings, detergents, oil & gas, packaging, water and wastewater treatment, others. Molecular sieves market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– zeolite Y
– activated carbon
By end user:
– oil & gas
– water and wastewater treatment
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The global molecular sieves market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Arkema S.A., Axens SA, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Dalian Absortbent Co., Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Kuraray Co., Ltd., Luoyang Jianlong Micro-Nano New Materials Co., Ltd., Merck KGaA, MolsivCN Adsorbent Co., Ltd., Shanghai Jiuzhou Chemicals Co., Ltd., Sorbead India, The KNT Group Company, Tosoh Corporation, Union Showa K.K., W. R. Grace and Co., Zeochem AG, Zeolyst International (PQ Corporation), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global molecular sieves market.
– To classify and forecast the global molecular sieves market based on product, shape, product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global molecular sieves market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global molecular sieves market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global molecular sieves market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global molecular sieves market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Molecular Sieves Market - Report Scope
Arkema S.A., Axens SA, BASF SE, Clariant AG, Dalian Absortbent Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Luoyang Jianlong Micro-Nano New Materials Co. Ltd., Merck KGaA, MolsivCN Adsorbent Co. Ltd., Shanghai Jiuzhou Chemicals Co. Ltd., Sorbead India, The KNT Group Company, Tosoh Corporation, Union Showa K.K., W. R. Grace and Co., Zeochem AG, Zeolyst International (PQ Corporation)
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…