Global Mobile Edge Computing Market
Global mobile edge computing market by component (hardware, software), by end user (BFSI, energy and utilities, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Mobile edge computing, also known as multi-access edge computing (MEC), is a type of edge computing that extends the capabilities of cloud computing by bringing it to the edge of the network. Whereas traditional cloud computing occurs on remote servers that are situated far from the user and device, MEC allows processes to take place in base stations, central offices, and other aggregation points on the network. The global mobile edge computing market size is projected to grow by USD 1,468.5 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 30.6 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global mobile edge computing market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the mobile edge computing industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, end user, and region. The global market for mobile edge computing can be segmented by component: hardware, software. The hardware segment was the largest contributor to the global mobile edge computing market in 2021. Mobile edge computing market is further segmented by end user: BFSI, energy and utilities, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, others. According to the research, the manufacturing segment had the largest share in the global mobile edge computing market. Based on region, the mobile edge computing market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By component: hardware, software
By end user: BFSI, energy and utilities, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, others
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Mobile Edge Computing Market, including ADLINK Technology Inc., ADVA Optical Networking SE, Amazon Web Services, Inc., AT&T Inc., Comsovereign Holding Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Nokia Corporation, SMART Global Holdings, Inc. (Penguin Solutions), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Verizon Communications Inc., Vodafone Group plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global mobile edge computing market.
– To classify and forecast the global mobile edge computing market based on component, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global mobile edge computing market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global mobile edge computing market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global mobile edge computing market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global mobile edge computing market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.