Global Mining Chemicals Market
Global mining chemicals market by product (collectors, flocculants, frothers, grinding aids, solvent extractants), by ore type (ferrous metals ore, industrial minerals, mineral fuels, non-ferrous metal ores), by application (mineral processing, water treatment), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Mining chemicals play a vital role in enhancing the productivity and efficiency of mining processes, such as extraction, recovery, water treatment, transportation, and general equipment maintenance. The use of chemicals in the mining industry continues to grow in volume and sophistication as operators look to enhance recovery and extraction techniques, and maximise yields from complex fields. Gen Consulting Company predicts global mining chemicals market will grow from 1,277 thousand tons in 2022 to 1,692 thousand tons by 2029, achieving a CAGR of 4.1 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Mining Chemicals Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global mining chemicals market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, ore type, application, and region. The global market for mining chemicals can be segmented by product: collectors, flocculants, frothers, grinding aids, solvent extractants. Mining chemicals market is further segmented by ore type: ferrous metals ore, industrial minerals, mineral fuels, non-ferrous metal ores. Based on application, the mining chemicals market is segmented into: mineral processing, water treatment. On the basis of region, the mining chemicals market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By product: collectors, flocculants, frothers, grinding aids, solvent extractants
By ore type: ferrous metals ore, industrial minerals, mineral fuels, non-ferrous metal ores
By application: mineral processing, water treatment
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global mining chemicals market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Arkema S.A., ArrMaz Products, Inc., BASF SE, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Chongqing Kangpu Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Clariant AG, Clean Mining (Pty) Ltd. (Eco-Minerals Research Limited), EKOF Flotation GmbH, Evonik Industries AG, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Huntsman Corporation, Italmatch Chemicals S.p.A., Kemira Oyj, Lamberti S.p.A., Nouryon Holding B.V. (AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals), Orica Limited, Protea Mining Chemicals (Omnia Group (Pty) Ltd), S.P.C.M. SA (SNF Floerger), Sasol Limited, Senmin International Pty Ltd (AECI Group), Solenis International LLC (formally Ashland Water Technologies), Solvay S.A., The Chemours Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Zijin Mining Group Co., Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global mining chemicals market.
• To classify and forecast the global mining chemicals market based on product, ore type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global mining chemicals market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global mining chemicals market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global mining chemicals market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global mining chemicals market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Mining Chemicals Market