Global 5G in defense market by communication infrastructure (small cell, macro cell, radio access network), by core network technology (software-defined networking, mobile edge computing, fog computing, network functions virtualization), by network type (enhanced mobile broadband, ultra-reliable low-latency communications, massive machine type communications), by chipset (application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) chipset, radio frequency integrated circuit (RFIC) chipset, millimeter wave (mmWave) chipset), by platform (land, naval, airborne), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global Military Protective Eyewear Market
The global military protective eyewear market market is projected to rise by USD 52 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global military protective eyewear market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the military protective eyewear industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for military protective eyewear can be segmented by product: ballistic eyewear, laser protection eyewear, safety eyewear. According to the research, the ballistic eyewear segment had the largest share in the global military protective eyewear market. Military protective eyewear market is further segmented by end user: armed troops, paramilitary forces. Based on region, the military protective eyewear market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
– ballistic eyewear
– laser protection eyewear
– safety eyewear
By end user:
– armed troops
– paramilitary forces
– North America
– Rest of the World
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Military Protective Eyewear Market, including Blueye Eyewear Pty Ltd., Bolle Safety Inc., Eye Safety Systems, Inc., Gentex Corporation, PerriQuest Defense Research Enterprises LLC, Revision Military Ltd., Safilo Group S.p.A., Shalon Chemical Industries Ltd., Wiley X, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global military protective eyewear market.
– To classify and forecast the global military protective eyewear market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global military protective eyewear market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global military protective eyewear market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global military protective eyewear market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global military protective eyewear market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Military Protective Eyewear Market - Report Scope
Blueye Eyewear Pty Ltd., Bolle Safety Inc., Eye Safety Systems Inc., Gentex Corporation, PerriQuest Defense Research Enterprises LLC, Revision Military Ltd., Safilo Group S.p.A., Shalon Chemical Industries Ltd., Wiley X Inc.
Global live laser-based training and simulation platforms market by application (body equipment, weapon equipment, building equipment, vehicle equipment, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029