No products in the cart.
Global Micropackaging Market
Global micropackaging market by packaging type (flexible paper, liquid cartons, nano-coatings based packaging, nano-composite based packaging, nano-films based packaging, others), by function (anti-counterfeiting, antimicrobial packaging, protective functions, storage functions, others), by application (consumer goods, food and beverages, industrial, medical and pharmaceuticals, personal care, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Micropackaging is an emerging technique developed on the platform of nano technology and has been widely employed in food, beverages, and pharmaceutical industries. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global micropackaging sector is expected to rise by USD 261 million with a CAGR of 6.1% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global micropackaging market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the micropackaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the packaging type, function, application, and region. The global market for micropackaging can be segmented by packaging type: flexible paper, liquid cartons, nano-coatings based packaging, nano-composite based packaging, nano-films based packaging, others. The nano-coatings based packaging segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Micropackaging market is further segmented by function: anti-counterfeiting, antimicrobial packaging, protective functions, storage functions, others. Among these, the antimicrobial packaging segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on application, the micropackaging market is segmented into: consumer goods, food and beverages, industrial, medical and pharmaceuticals, personal care, others. The food and beverages segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the micropackaging market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global micropackaging market.
By packaging type:
– flexible paper
– liquid cartons
– nano-coatings based packaging
– nano-composite based packaging
– nano-films based packaging
– antimicrobial packaging
– protective functions
– storage functions
– consumer goods
– food and beverages
– medical and pharmaceuticals
– personal care
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global micropackaging market with some of the key players being Amcor plc, Bemis Company, Inc., Berry Global, Inc, Bilcare Ltd., Bischof + Klein SE & Co. KG, RPC Group plc, Catalent, Inc., Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Cosmo Films Limited, Coveris Group, Crown Holdings, Inc., Goglio S.p.A., Graphic Packaging Holding Company, Klockner Pentaplast Group, Mondi Group, Prent Corporation, Printpack, Inc, Sealed Air Corporation, SUDPACK Group, UDG Healthcare plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global micropackaging market.
– To classify and forecast the global micropackaging market based on packaging type, function, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global micropackaging market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global micropackaging market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global micropackaging market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global micropackaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!