Global Microcrystalline Cellulose Market
Gen Consulting Company predicts global microcrystalline cellulose market will grow from USD 817 million in 2021 to USD 1,255 million by 2028, achieving a CAGR of 6.4 percent, according to the latest edition of the Global Microcrystalline Cellulose Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global microcrystalline cellulose market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the microcrystalline cellulose industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the source, end user, and region. The global market for microcrystalline cellulose can be segmented by source: wood based, non-wood based. The wood based segment was the largest contributor to the global microcrystalline cellulose market in 2021. Microcrystalline cellulose market is further segmented by end user: pharmaceutical, food and beverage, personal care, others. According to the research, the pharmaceutical segment had the largest share in the global microcrystalline cellulose market. Based on region, the microcrystalline cellulose market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By source: wood based, non-wood based
By end user: pharmaceutical, food and beverage, personal care, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Anhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipients Co., Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Huzhou Zhanwang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Liaoning Aoda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Roquette Freres SA, Shandong Guangda Technological Development Co., Ltd., Shandong Liaocheng E Hua Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global microcrystalline cellulose market.
– To classify and forecast the global microcrystalline cellulose market based on source, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global microcrystalline cellulose market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global microcrystalline cellulose market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global microcrystalline cellulose market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global microcrystalline cellulose market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Microcrystalline Cellulose Market - Report Scope
Anhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipients Co. Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Hunan Er-Kang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Huzhou Zhanwang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Liaoning Aoda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Roquette Freres SA, Shandong Guangda Technological Development Co. Ltd., Shandong Liaocheng E Hua Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
Global food emulsifiers and texturizers market by product (food emulsifiers, food texturizers), by application (bakery, beverages, confectionery, dairy, meat and meat alternatives, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029