No products in the cart.
Global Microcatheters Market
Global microcatheters market by product design (single lumen, dual lumen), by product (delivery microcatheters, aspiration microcatheters, diagnostic microcatheters, steerable microcatheters), by end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Microcatheters are small 0.70-1.30mm diameter catheters that are used for guidewire support, exchanges, to access distal anatomy, cross lesions, deliver therapeutic embolic, inject contrast media and perform other procedures in complex endovascular procedures. The global microcatheters market size is projected to grow by USD 212 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.1 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global microcatheters market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the microcatheters industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product design, product, end user, and region. The global market for microcatheters can be segmented by product design: single lumen, dual lumen. Microcatheters market is further segmented by product: delivery microcatheters, aspiration microcatheters, diagnostic microcatheters, steerable microcatheters. Based on end user, the microcatheters market is segmented into: hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics. On the basis of region, the microcatheters market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By product design:
– single lumen
– dual lumen
– delivery microcatheters
– aspiration microcatheters
– diagnostic microcatheters
– steerable microcatheters
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers
– specialty clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Microcatheters Market, including Asahi Intecc Co. Ltd., Biomerics LLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, Integer Holdings Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Penumbra, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Terumo Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global microcatheters market.
– To classify and forecast the global microcatheters market based on product design, product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global microcatheters market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global microcatheters market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global microcatheters market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global microcatheters market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!