No products in the cart.
Global Microarray Analysis Market
Global microarray analysis market by component (consumables, instruments, software and services), by type (DNA microarrays, protein microarrays, others), by application (disease diagnostic, drug discovery, research applications, others), by end user (diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research and academic institutes, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Microarray analysis techniques are used in interpreting the data generated from experiments on DNA , RNA, and protein microarrays, which allow researchers to investigate the expression state of a large number of genes – in many cases, an organism’s entire genome – in a single experiment. The global microarray analysis market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 6,076 million by 2028, representing a CAGR of 6.2% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global microarray analysis market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the microarray analysis industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, type, application, end user, and region. The global market for microarray analysis can be segmented by component: consumables, instruments, software and services. The consumables segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Microarray analysis market is further segmented by type: DNA microarrays, protein microarrays, others. Among these, the DNA microarrays segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on application, the microarray analysis market is segmented into: disease diagnostic, drug discovery, research applications, others. On the basis of end user, the microarray analysis market also can be divided into: diagnostic laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, research and academic institutes, others. Microarray analysis market by region is categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– software and services
– DNA microarrays
– protein microarrays
– disease diagnostic
– drug discovery
– research applications
By end user:
– diagnostic laboratories
– pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
– research and academic institutes
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global microarray analysis market with some of the key players being Agilent Technologies, Inc., Applied Microarrays Inc., Arrayit Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Illumina, Inc., Merck KGaA, Microarrays, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global microarray analysis market.
– To classify and forecast the global microarray analysis market based on component, type, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global microarray analysis market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global microarray analysis market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global microarray analysis market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global microarray analysis market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!