According to the latest estimates, the global next generation battlefield technology market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 16.2% from 2023 to 2029. Next generation battlefield…
Global Micro Injection Molding Market
Micro molding is a highly specialized manufacturing process that produces extremely small, high-precision thermoplastic components with micron tolerances. The miniaturization of automotive, medical, electronics, telecommunications devices is driving the need for micro molding of smaller components. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global micro injection molding market stood at around USD 1,025 million in 2021 and is projected to rise to a worth of USD 1,826 million by 2028 end, thereby garnering a CAGR of 8.6% during 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global micro injection molding market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the micro injection molding industry.
The micro injection molding market is segmented on the basis of material type, end user, and region. The micro injection molding market is segmented as below:
By material type:
– polycarbonate (PC)
– polyether ether ketone (PEEK)
– polyethylene (PE)
By end user:
– healthcare & life sciences
– industrial components
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global micro injection molding market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Accu-Mold LLC, Makuta Inc., Microdyne Plastics Inc., MTD Micro Molding, Ortofon A/S, Precision Engineered Products LLC, SMC Ltd., Sovrin Plastics Ltd., Spectrum Plastics Group, Inc., Stack Plastics, Inc., STAMM AG, Starlim Spritzguss GmbH, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global micro injection molding market.
– To classify and forecast the global micro injection molding market based on material type, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global micro injection molding market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global micro injection molding market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global micro injection molding market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global micro injection molding market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Micro Injection Molding Market - Report Scope
ACSYNAM (Advanced Chemical Synthesis and Manufacturing), Air Liquide S.A., Aritech Chemazone Private Limited, BASF SE, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Framergy Inc., General Motors Company, Green Science Alliance Co. Ltd., Immaterial Ltd., Inmondo Tech Inc., Matrix Sensors Inc., Merck KGaA, MOF Apps AS, MOF Technologies, Mosaic Materials Inc., novoMOF AG, NuMat Technologies Inc., PanaceaNano Inc.
Global 3D printing software and services market by type (software, services), by application (functional models/functional prototyping, device covers, artistic items, spare parts/small-run series production, others), by end user (aerospace, consumer, packaging, oil and gas, government and military, education and research, architecture, medical, automotive, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global single cell bioinformatics software and services market by product (bioinformatics software, bioinformatics services), by application (oncology, immunology, neurology, non-invasive prenatal diagnosis (NIPD), microbiology, others), by end user (research and academic institutes, biopharmaceutical companies, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029