No products in the cart.
Global Merchant Hydrogen Market
Global merchant hydrogen market by application (oil refining, chemicals andmetallurgy, electronics, food, power, others), by region (China, Europe, USA, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Merchant hydrogen refers to hydrogen generated on site or in a central production facility and sold to a consumer by pipeline, bulk tank, or cylinder truck delivery. It is used by industry for refining petroleum, treating metals, producing fertilizer, and processing foods. The global merchant hydrogen market is expected to increase by 8 million tons, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Merchant Hydrogen Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global merchant hydrogen market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the merchant hydrogen industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, and region. The global market for merchant hydrogen can be segmented by application: oil refining, chemicals andmetallurgy, electronics, food, power, others. The oil refining segment held the largest volume share in 2021. Merchant hydrogen market is further segmented by region: China, Europe, USA, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, USA was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2021.
– oil refining
– chemicals andmetallurgy
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global merchant hydrogen market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Air Liquide S.A., Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Amec Foster Wheeler plc, Ballard Power Systems Inc., Bloom Energy Corporation, BP plc, Chevron Corporation, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Linde plc, Magna Steyr AG & Co KG, Mitsubishi Power, Ltd., Praxair, Inc., Royal Dutch Shell plc, Sinopec, TechnipFMC plc, The ConocoPhillips Company, Toshiba Corporation, Uhde GmbH, Xebec’s PSA , among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global merchant hydrogen market.
– To classify and forecast the global merchant hydrogen market based on application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global merchant hydrogen market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global merchant hydrogen market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global merchant hydrogen market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global merchant hydrogen market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!