MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) pressure sensors are tiny devices that measure atmospheric pressure or applied pressure in a variety of applications. These sensors have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their small size, low power consumption, and high accuracy. MEMS pressure sensors are used in many different industries, including automotive, aerospace, and medical devices. They are used in applications such as tire pressure monitoring systems, blood pressure monitors, and altitude sensing in aviation. The global MEMS pressure sensors market is expected to increase by USD 1.1 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.32% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global MEMS Pressure Sensors Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global MEMS pressure sensors market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, and region. The global market for MEMS pressure sensors can be segmented by type: silicon piezoresistive, silicon capacitive. The silicon piezoresistive segment held the largest share of the global MEMS pressure sensors market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. MEMS pressure sensors market is further segmented by application: healthcare, transportation, industrial, aerospace and military, consumer electronics, others. Globally, the transportation segment made up the largest share of the MEMS pressure sensors market. Based on region, the MEMS pressure sensors market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global MEMS pressure sensors market in 2022.
By type: silicon piezoresistive, silicon capacitive
By application: healthcare, transportation, industrial, aerospace and military, consumer electronics, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading MEMS pressure sensors market vendors that include Alps Electric Co., Ltd., Amphenol Corporation, Bosch Sensortec GmbH, First Sensor AG, Goertek Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., NXP Semiconductors NV, Omron Corporation, ROHM Co., Ltd., Sensata Technologies Inc., STMicroelectronics NV, TDK Corporation, TE Connectivity Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global MEMS pressure sensors market.
• To classify and forecast the global MEMS pressure sensors market based on type, application, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global MEMS pressure sensors market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global MEMS pressure sensors market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global MEMS pressure sensors market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global MEMS pressure sensors market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.