MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) for mobile devices are tiny, microscopic devices that are integrated into mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and wearables. MEMS devices are used to perform a variety of functions such as sensing, actuation, and control. They are made up of tiny mechanical structures that are fabricated using microfabrication techniques and are typically a few micrometers to a few millimeters in size. According to the latest estimates, the global MEMS for mobile devices market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 5.5 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.57% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global MEMS for mobile devices market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the sensor type, and region. The global market for MEMS for mobile devices can be segmented by sensor type: fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure sensor, BAW sensor, microphones, others. According to the research, the microphones segment had the largest share in the global MEMS for mobile devices market. MEMS for mobile devices market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2022, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of revenue generated by the MEMS for mobile devices market.
By sensor type: fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure sensor, BAW sensor, microphones, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including AAC Technologies Holdings Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Bosch Sensortec GmbH, Goertek Inc., Knowles Corporation, Memsic Inc., Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics NV, TDK Corporation, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global MEMS for mobile devices market.
• To classify and forecast the global MEMS for mobile devices market based on sensor type, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global MEMS for mobile devices market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global MEMS for mobile devices market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global MEMS for mobile devices market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global MEMS for mobile devices market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.