Global Membrane Bioreactor Market
Global membrane bioreactor (MBR) market by microbial process (aerobic, anaerobic), by membrane type (hollow fiber, flat sheet, others), by system configuration (submerged, side-stream), by application (municipal, industrial, other), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company estimates the global membrane bioreactor market will total USD 5,283 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 9.6 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Membrane Bioreactor Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global membrane bioreactor market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the membrane bioreactor industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the microbial process, membrane type, system configuration, application, and region. The global market for membrane bioreactor can be segmented by microbial process: aerobic, anaerobic. The aerobic segment was the largest contributor to the global membrane bioreactor market in 2021. Membrane bioreactor market is further segmented by membrane type: hollow fiber, flat sheet, others. According to the research, the hollow fiber segment had the largest share in the global membrane bioreactor market. Based on system configuration, the membrane bioreactor market is segmented into: submerged, side-stream. The submerged segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of application, the membrane bioreactor market also can be divided into: municipal, industrial, other. Globally, the municipal segment made up the largest share of the membrane bioreactor market. Membrane bioreactor market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By microbial process:
By membrane type:
– hollow fiber
– flat sheet
By system configuration:
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Membrane Bioreactor Market, including Alfa Laval AB, Aquatech International LLC, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Evoqua Water Technologies Corp., Koch Industries, Inc., Mann + Hummel Gruppe, Pentair plc, Suez SA, Toray Industries, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global membrane bioreactor market.
– To classify and forecast the global membrane bioreactor market based on microbial process, membrane type, system configuration, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global membrane bioreactor market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global membrane bioreactor market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global membrane bioreactor market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global membrane bioreactor market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.