No products in the cart.
Global Medical Ventilator Market
Global medical ventilator market by ventilation (combined-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation), by interface (invasive ventilation, non-invasive ventilation), by portability (portable ventilators, stationary ventilators), by technology (automated, mechanical), by application (critical care, emergency care, neonatal care, others), by end user (home care settings, hospital and clinics, others), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The market for medical ventilator worldwide is expected to reach USD 2,387 million by 2028, recording a CAGR of -7.8% over the forecast period as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global medical ventilator market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medical ventilator industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the ventilation, interface, portability, technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for medical ventilator can be segmented by ventilation: combined-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation. Medical ventilator market is further segmented by interface: invasive ventilation, non-invasive ventilation. Based on portability, the medical ventilator market is segmented into: portable ventilators, stationary ventilators. On the basis of technology, the medical ventilator market also can be divided into: automated, mechanical. Medical ventilator market by application is categorized into: critical care, emergency care, neonatal care, others. The medical ventilator market by end user can be segmented into: home care settings, hospital and clinics, others. Based on region, the medical ventilator market is further categorized into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– combined-mode ventilation
– pressure-mode ventilation
– volume-mode ventilation
– invasive ventilation
– non-invasive ventilation
– portable ventilators
– stationary ventilators
– critical care
– emergency care
– neonatal care
By end user:
– home care settings
– hospital and clinics
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global medical ventilator market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd., GE Company, Getinge AB, Hamilton Bonaduz AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, ResMed Inc., Smiths Medical, Inc., Vyaire Medical, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical ventilator market.
– To classify and forecast the global medical ventilator market based on ventilation, interface, portability, technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical ventilator market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical ventilator market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical ventilator market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical ventilator market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!