Global Medical Tourism Market
Global medical tourism market by treatment type (bariatric surgery, cardiovascular treatment, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, fertility treatment, ophthalmic treatment, orthopedic surgery, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Medical tourism refers to people traveling abroad to obtain medical treatment. It is becoming increasingly popular around the world. Medical tourism has become a major industry in the recent past. There are many reasons for this, but some of the most compelling factors include cost savings, shorter waiting times, and quality care. The global medical tourism market is likely to register a CAGR of over 17.4% with an incremental growth of USD 99.2 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global medical tourism market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the treatment type, and region. The global market for medical tourism can be segmented by treatment type: bariatric surgery, cardiovascular treatment, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, fertility treatment, ophthalmic treatment, orthopedic surgery, others. The cosmetic surgery segment held the largest share of the global medical tourism market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Medical tourism market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, Asia-Pacific made up the largest share of the medical tourism market.
By treatment type: bariatric surgery, cardiovascular treatment, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, fertility treatment, ophthalmic treatment, orthopedic surgery, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading medical tourism market vendors that include Anadolu Medical Center, Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Asian Heart Institute (AHI), Asklepios Klinik Barmbek, Bangkok Hospital Medical Center, BB Healthcare Solutions Ltd., Bumrungrad International Hospital, Clemenceau Medical Center Hospital, Fortis Healthcare Limited, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong, Global Health Limited, d/b/a Medanta, IHH Healthcare Berhad, KPJ Healthcare Berhad, Mayo Clinic, Medretreat, Min-Sheng General Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, NTT Medical Center Tokyo, Prince Court Medical Center (PCMC), Raffles Medical Group (RMG), Samitivej PCL, Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH), Spire Healthcare Group plc, UZ Leuven, Wooridul Spine Hospital, Zulekha Healthcare Group, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical tourism market.
• To classify and forecast the global medical tourism market based on treatment type, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical tourism market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical tourism market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical tourism market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical tourism market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Medical Tourism Market