No products in the cart.
Global Medical Smart Textile Market
Global medical smart textile market by technology (textile sensors, wearables, others), by application (biomonitoring, surgery, therapy and wellness, others), by end user (hospitals & clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Smart textiles are capable of providing heat to the body to treat conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain and spasm, joint stiffness, or Raynaud syndrome. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global medical smart textile market size is expected to increase from USD 975 million in 2021 to USD 1,525 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 6.6% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global medical smart textile market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medical smart textile industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, application, end user, and region. The global market for medical smart textile can be segmented by technology: textile sensors, wearables, others. The wearables segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global medical smart textile market. Medical smart textile market is further segmented by application: biomonitoring, surgery, therapy and wellness, others. The biomonitoring segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the medical smart textile market is segmented into: hospitals & clinics, others. On the basis of region, the medical smart textile market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– textile sensors
– therapy and wellness
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global medical smart textile market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include 3teks Medikal Tekstil, AiQ Smart Clothing Inc., Camira Fabrics Limited, Carre Technologies Inc. (Hexoskin), Gentherm Incorporated, Schoeller Textil AG, Sensoria Health Inc., Siren Care, Inc., Vista Medical, Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical smart textile market.
– To classify and forecast the global medical smart textile market based on technology, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical smart textile market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical smart textile market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical smart textile market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical smart textile market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!