The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Medical Device Coatings Market
Medical device coatings are specialized surface coatings that are applied to medical devices to improve their performance, functionality, and safety. These coatings can be made from a variety of materials, including polymers, metals, ceramics, and combinations thereof, and can be applied using various techniques such as spraying, dipping, electroplating or electrospinning. According to the latest data, the market size of the global medical device coatings sector is expected to rise by USD 5.0 billion with a CAGR of 6.07% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global medical device coatings market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, material, coating type, and region. The global market for medical device coatings can be segmented by product: catheters, implants, electrosurgical instruments, stents, others. The catheters segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global medical device coatings market. Medical device coatings market is further segmented by material: metallic, non-metallic. The metallic segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on coating type, the medical device coatings market is segmented into: hydrophilic, antimicrobial, drug-eluting, thromboresistant, others. Globally, the hydrophilic segment made up the largest share of the medical device coatings market. On the basis of region, the medical device coatings market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global medical device coatings market in 2022.
By product: catheters, implants, electrosurgical instruments, stents, others
By material: metallic, non-metallic
By coating type: hydrophilic, antimicrobial, drug-eluting, thromboresistant, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global medical device coatings market with some of the key players being AST Products, Inc., BioInteractions Ltd., Covalon Technologies Ltd., Royal DSM N.V., Hydromer, Inc., Specialty Coating Systems, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical device coatings market.
• To classify and forecast the global medical device coatings market based on product, material, coating type, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical device coatings market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical device coatings market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical device coatings market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical device coatings market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Medical Device Coatings Market - Report Scope
AST Products Inc., BioInteractions Ltd., Covalon Technologies Ltd., Royal DSM N.V., Hydromer Inc., Specialty Coating Systems Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…