Global Medical Ceramics Market
The global medical ceramics market is expected to increase by USD 7 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Medical Ceramics Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global medical ceramics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medical ceramics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for medical ceramics can be segmented by product: bioactive ceramics, bioinert ceramics, bioresorbable ceramics, piezoceramics. Medical ceramics market is further segmented by application: cardiovascular, dental applications, medical devices, orthopedic applications, plastic surgery, others. Based on end user, the medical ceramics market is segmented into: hospitals & clinics, specialty centers, others. On the basis of region, the medical ceramics market also can be divided into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– bioactive ceramics
– bioinert ceramics
– bioresorbable ceramics
– dental applications
– medical devices
– orthopedic applications
– plastic surgery
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– specialty centers
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The bioinert ceramics market is further segmented into alumina, zirconia, others. Furthermore, the bioactive ceramics market has been categorized into glass ceramics, hydroxyapatite. The dental application market is further divided into braces, dental bone grafts & substitutes, dental crowns & bridges, dental implants, inlays & onlays. The orthopedic application market is further segmented into fracture fixation, joint replacement, orthobiologics.
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including 3M Company, CeramTec GmbH, CoorsTek, Inc., DePuy Synthes, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), Institut Straumann AG, Kyocera Corporation, Nobel Biocare Services AG, Rauschert GmbH, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical ceramics market.
– To classify and forecast the global medical ceramics market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical ceramics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical ceramics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical ceramics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical ceramics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Medical Ceramics Market - Report Scope
3M Company, CeramTec GmbH, CoorsTek Inc., DePuy Synthes Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), Institut Straumann AG, Kyocera Corporation, Nobel Biocare Services AG, Rauschert GmbH, Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…