The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Medical Aesthetic Devices Market
Medical Aesthetics is the practice of performing medical procedures to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals. These procedures include platelet-rich plasma injections, microneedling, laser treatments, anti-wrinkle treatments using botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and lip fillers, medical-grade skincare, chemical peels or skin resurfacing, and hair transplantation. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global medical aesthetic devices market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 17 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 11.4% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global medical aesthetic devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medical aesthetic devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, end user, and region. The global market for medical aesthetic devices can be segmented by product: energy-based aesthetic devices, non-energy-based aesthetic devices. Medical aesthetic devices market is further segmented by type: facial aesthetic devices, implants, lasers and energy emitting devices, skin tightening and body contouring devices. Based on end user, the medical aesthetic devices market is segmented into: hospitals, slimming and beauty clinics, others. On the basis of region, the medical aesthetic devices market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global medical aesthetic devices market.
– energy-based aesthetic devices
– non-energy-based aesthetic devices
– facial aesthetic devices
– lasers and energy emitting devices
– skin tightening and body contouring devices
By end user:
– slimming and beauty clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global medical aesthetic devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Allergan plc (AbbVie Inc.), Alma Lasers, Inc., Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cutera, Inc., Cynosure LLC, El.En. S.p.A., Galderma S.A., Hologic, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis Ltd., Medytox Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Revance Therapeutics, Inc., Sciton Inc., Sisram Medical Ltd., Syneron Medical Ltd., Venus Concept Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical aesthetic devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global medical aesthetic devices market based on product, type, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical aesthetic devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical aesthetic devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical aesthetic devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical aesthetic devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Medical Aesthetic Devices Market - Report Scope
Allergan plc (AbbVie Inc.), Alma Lasers Inc., Anika Therapeutics Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cutera Inc., Cynosure LLC, El.En. S.p.A., Galderma S.A., Hologic Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis Ltd., Medytox Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Revance Therapeutics Inc., Sciton Inc., Sisram Medical Ltd., Syneron Medical Ltd., Venus Concept Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…