No products in the cart.
Global Medical Aesthetics Market
Global medical aesthetics market by product (body contouring, facial aesthetic devices, cosmetic implants, laser & energy emitting devices, skin resurfacing & tightening , others), by end user (hospitals, slimming & beauty clinics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Medical Aesthetics is the practice of performing medical procedures to help patients achieve their aesthetic goals. These procedures include platelet-rich plasma injections, microneedling, laser treatments, anti-wrinkle treatments using botulinum toxin, dermal fillers and lip fillers, medical-grade skincare, chemical peels or skin resurfacing, and hair transplantation. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the global medical aesthetics market is expected to reach approximately USD 23,592 million, representing a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global medical aesthetics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the medical aesthetics industry.
The medical aesthetics market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. The medical aesthetics market is segmented as below:
– body contouring
– facial aesthetic devices
– cosmetic implants
– laser & energy emitting devices
– skin resurfacing & tightening
By end user:
– slimming & beauty clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global medical aesthetics market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Allergan plc (AbbVie Inc.), Bausch Health Companies Inc., Cutera, Inc., Cynosure Inc., El.En. S.p.A., Galderma S.A., Hologic, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Lumenis Inc., Sciton Inc., Sisram Medical Ltd., Syneron Medical Ltd., Venus Concept Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical aesthetics market.
– To classify and forecast the global medical aesthetics market based on product, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical aesthetics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical aesthetics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical aesthetics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical aesthetics market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!