The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market
Medical 3D printing plastics are plastic materials that are used in the manufacturing of medical devices and implants using 3D printing technologies. Medical grade plastics are regulated by international standards and are required to meet strict quality and safety standards. Medical 3D printing plastics are used for a range of applications, including in the production of surgical instruments, implants, and prosthetics. They offer several advantages over traditional manufacturing methods, such as their ability to produce complex geometries and customized designs much more efficiently and cost-effectively. According to the latest research, the global medical 3D printing plastics market is poised to grow by USD 1,634.8 million during 2023-2029, progressing at a CAGR of 26.54% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global medical 3D printing plastics market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, form, and region. The global market for medical 3D printing plastics can be segmented by type: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PEEK (polyether ether ketone), PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol), photopolymer, polyamide, polylactic acid. The photopolymer segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Medical 3D printing plastics market is further segmented by form: filament, powder, ink. Among these, the filament segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Based on region, the medical 3D printing plastics market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America captured the largest share of the market in 2022.
By type: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PEEK (polyether ether ketone), PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol), photopolymer, polyamide, polylactic acid
By form: filament, powder, ink
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global medical 3D printing plastics market with some of the key players being 3D Systems Corp., Arkema SA, Evonik Industries AG, Royal DSM N.V., SABIC, Stratasys Ltd., Victrex plc, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global medical 3D printing plastics market.
• To classify and forecast the global medical 3D printing plastics market based on type, form, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global medical 3D printing plastics market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global medical 3D printing plastics market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global medical 3D printing plastics market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global medical 3D printing plastics market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Medical 3D Printing Plastics Market - Report Scope
3D Systems Corp., Arkema SA, Evonik Industries AG, Royal DSM N.V., SABIC, Stratasys Ltd., Victrex plc
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…