Global Margarine Market
The global margarine market is projected to rise by USD 3.4 billion by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 2.4 percent during the forecast period. Margarine can be used in many of the same ways as butter, such as spreading on bread or toast, cooking and baking, and as a topping for vegetables or potatoes. It is often marketed as a healthier alternative to butter because it is lower in saturated fat and cholesterol.Margarine can be used in many of the same ways as butter, such as spreading on bread or toast, cooking and baking, and as a topping for vegetables or potatoes. It is often marketed as a healthier alternative to butter because it is lower in saturated fat and cholesterol.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global margarine market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end use, and region. The global market for margarine can be segmented by type: hard, soft, liquid. Globally, the soft segment made up the largest share of the margarine market. Margarine market is further segmented by end use: retail, horeca, industrial, others. The retail segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Based on region, the margarine market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, Europe had the largest share in the global margarine market.
The retail market is further segmented into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online stores, others. The supermarkets and hypermarkets segment was the largest contributor to the global margarine market in 2022.
By type: hard, soft, liquid
By end use: retail, horeca, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The global margarine market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Royale Lacroix SA, Bunge Limited, Conagra Brands Inc., Wilmar International Ltd., Puratos NV, Associated British Foods plc, Land O’lakes Inc., Upfield Holdings B.V., NMGK Group, Remia CV, Richardson International Limited, BRF SA, Fuji Oil Holdings Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global margarine market.
• To classify and forecast the global margarine market based on type, end use, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global margarine market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global margarine market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global margarine market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global margarine market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Margarine Market - Report Scope