Global Manuka Honey Market
According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global manuka honey market is poised to grow by USD 351.0 million during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global manuka honey market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the manuka honey industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, type, distribution channel, and region. The global market for manuka honey can be segmented by type: conventional, organic. The conventional segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Manuka honey market is further segmented by type: MGO 83, MGO 263, MGO 514, MGO 829, others. Among these, the MGO 83 segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on distribution channel, the manuka honey market is segmented into: store-based, non-store-based. The store-based segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of region, the manuka honey market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, Asia-Pacific had the largest share in the global manuka honey market.
By type: conventional, organic
By type: MGO 83, MGO 263, MGO 514, MGO 829, others
By distribution channel: store-based, non-store-based
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global manuka honey market is dominated by only a few participants including Australia’s Manuka, Berringa, Comvita Limited, Manuka Health New Zealand Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global manuka honey market.
– To classify and forecast the global manuka honey market based on type, type, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global manuka honey market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global manuka honey market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global manuka honey market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global manuka honey market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Manuka Honey Market - Report Scope
Australia's Manuka, Berringa, Comvita Limited, Manuka Health New Zealand Limited
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029